Monday, September 24, 2012

Okay. I have done an alternate ruff design. I have decided to tweak the last piece as well. With my helical design I still need to work on aligning the text elements after warping them.  This is more of an in concept idea and still requires some refinement. The Back element I need to scale down, and make a faster repeating pattern. Then keep it somewhat transparent to emphasize the fore elements. At least I really enjoy the background for it a o lot.

The initial piece I have to the point were I am finally ok with. The balance element has been scaled back to give it a secondary emphasis and I believe I am satisfied with the result. The Helical Background really is an evolved form of the background to this over a larger scale and the shaping of text gave me the idea for the other piece as well. It certainly is as complete as I shall get this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment